top of page
THURSDAY NIGHT DIRT SERIES
-Main Event Race Times
VEHICLE - STREET STOCKS
Server Registration -- 60 Drivers
Practice Starts -- 8:30 PM EST
Broadcast Starts -- 9:00 PM ET
Heat Races 9:00 PM EST (Conduct - SEVERE)
Race -- 9:05 PM EST
1. Each heat race will be a 10-lap race.
2. Each heat race will have 8 drivers in it
3. Top 4 drivers will move on to the feature the others will race in the consolation
4. Track state will carry over from Qualifying
5. The yellows will be turn off for all heat races
1. Consolation will be set to allow up to 20 cars per race
2. Yellows will be turned off
3. Due to the car count, the number of drivers that will make the show is determined in the iracing season
4. Track state will carry over from the heat races
1. Grid will be set to 24 cars
2. Track state will carry over from the heat races and consolation
3. The yellow flags will not count laps.
4. There will be one green-white-checker attempt
Starts and Restarts
1. In both cars, it will be double file restarts.
2. The Start of the race will be on the green
3. After that, all the other restarts are on the leader as long as the pace car has left the racing surface.
4. If there is a yellow immediately following a double file restart, we will go to a single file until a lap is completed.
5. You can not change lanes at a restart until you pass the start line. If you do, you will be giving an EOL at the end of the race. So you will finish the last car on the lead lap or whatever lap you are on.
6. Leader will have lane choice on all restarts
bottom of page